Halaman

Rabu, 2 September 2009

Fasting Month

been back in Melaka for 4 days already..
1st day...really hot..but pasar ramadhan are all very crowded..hahaha..
2nd day...still really hot, went to Jalan Bunga Raya aka Kg Jawa to buy supplies for my craft...spend quite awhile there,the salesgirl had to offered my bf a chair to sit while waiting for me...hahahaha..knew me already..
3rd day...first day at school after vacation.....ermmmm...dunno what to say..ask my colleague la what happened..hehehehe.. :-p
4th day...forgot to make bracelet ordered from my colleague, sorry kak yati...i make one by the end of this week k.. peace, no war..hahaha....n got another order from Kak Wan, beads bracelet for her anak buah, for hari raya la...
TODAY....still no news from my bestfriend n adik ipar la, wonder whether the sales is good or not..too early to ask maybe...and guess what...got another order from Kak sheila n Ezra, :-) ....N the best part is i've received all the things i ordered from MarinaCraft and Beading.Com (Big Sales now, better check this one out).
thanks gals for all ur support..n orders of course.. :-)
Have a nice day
p/s: better stop surfing n start making all those bracelet...

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan