Halaman

Isnin, 7 September 2009

Order ...order....order


posting a few of finished products....hehehehe
all the same design la, the only differences are the colour n the material...
some are crystal, some are not...
enjoy the colour...
one of kak wan's order..for her anak buah, just a plastic one, but i like the colour..maybe because its red..hahahaha







this is one of my fav crystal design, in the earlier post i had it in maroon + rose colour (did i mention, my sis bought it from me to give it to her 'bakal mak mertua'? :-) hahaha)..in this one i have it in topaz n light topaz...for ezra.also got order to have it in peridot + light topaz for my friend in Labuan, aty. PPM from my school also order this kind of design, but in blue to match it with their 'baju raya', it's the festive mood la i think, n it's cheap too, RM50 only
p/s : also have to make one for my mum la i think...but she likes it bigger, wonder whether i manage to  make it before Hari Raya

and guess what...i get another order for the flower design..
plastic bead only la..for kak yati's daughters...
hope  the order keep on coming ..hehehehe..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan